To get the best results from you fitness programme, whether it's to tone up or lose weight, it is important to fuel your body with healthy food.
Your workout programme alone may give you results but to get the BEST results you need to supplement it with the right foods. Here are a few things you can do to help:
- Read the nutrition info on the food you buy. Try and buy food that has less than 10g of fat and sugar per 100g. Food with more than 10g of fat or sugar is not going to help you lose weight or build better muscles.
- Buy calci-trim or lite milk.
- Anything with the heart foundation tick is good!
- Buy multi or whole grain bread (look for ones with the tick thats not too thick!)
- Try and eat small meals (like a sandwich and fruit) every 2-3 hours. This will ensure you are never hungry and will speed up your metabolism so your body burns fat more efficiently.
- Heaps of fruit and veges are good!